Thank you for signing up for the Weight Balance Waitlist!
Apologies for the weird picture of me – I guess I must be depicting balance?!
I’ve not opened the group over on Facebook – yet! But my plan is to have weekly coaching calls that will be LIVE on Facebook. Heck, I may even do TWO just to make sure everyone can join in. This is a new thing for me, hence why it’s free! I’ll be upfront, you are actually going to be my little fluffy Eat Happy guinea pig. Hope you don’t mind.
We are going to look at some of the core principles that already make up the Eat Happy Method, but you will be the first to get tailored steps specifically for weight balance.
It is not usual for me to discuss food at any length in the rest of the Eat Happy Method, as I believe food is secondary in our approach when looking at improving the relationship with it! However, with weight stuff, we can definitely open up the discussion around food some more.
As you may or may not know – I am not a nutritionist. And so, I won’t be able to give you any food plans (which isn’t my style anyways). However, I will either wrangle a nutritionist into the group, or I will offer a reading list of books on nutrition that can help everyone find their own individual style.
However – I must stress – this will not be a horrible strict dieting club with weighing scales and stern disapproving looks. Oh no!
We are going to look at the WHY of your eating and we’ll do some digging.
What the group aims to achieve is:
* Understand your eating / patterns / behaviours
* Untangle emotional eating from nutrition
* Look at achieving weight balance through two main routes: 1) Mindset Balance 2) Movement and Nutritional Balance
What we want is:
* To feel clear on our eating
* To find some peace with it
* To come at weight balance in a way we never have before where we can achieve our goals, whilst living our lives!
* To take a holistic approach to our eating; meaning that we will look at how we live, not just how we eat (Can’t really separate those things anyway, can ya?)
Ok! So that’s it for now. I will keep you updated as promised. I’m afraid I’ll only be able to run the group if I have sufficient numbers, so bear with me.
In the meantime, if you’re over on Facebook anyway, do give my page a like, and join in on the existing Eat Happy Group which is open to everyone who wants to know more about the Method. It’s a new group, and I chat in there weekly as many of the members have already completed the Eat Happy Course or finished reading The Mindset Reset.
See you there, or speak soon!