This course is about loving life, loving your food, and feeling confident through being mindful, slowing down, and connecting to the magic of your every day life.
I practice yoga and meditation most days, and I aim to be as mindful as I can in my day to day life. This leaves me feeling refreshed and connected to my life. My mind and mood improve with this approach, and my eating calmed down and became more peaceful as I lived this way.
If you like yoga, magic, autumn, intentional and slow living – then this course is perfect to ground you. Connect with yourself and your eating to feel truly alive and energised about your life and how you eat.
- Module 1:How to Change Using Abundance Thinking
- Module 2: The Magic of Mindfulness
- Module 3: How to Feel Confident by Turning Inwards
- Module 4: Love Your Food and Love Your Life
Perhaps you feel reluctant to begin another diet. Perhaps you feel there is another way to eat that doesn’t include calorie counting or weighing food.
If you are interested in learning the first steps to more mindful and intentional eating so that you can feel good about how you eat, then this course is perfect for you.
Learn the basics of the Eat Happy Method, which is a self-compassionate way to eat and find food freedom.
- Understand why you eat the way you do so you can avoid unhelpful eating in the future
- Change your beliefs around food so that you can start to feel more at ease with eating
- Discover what food freedom is really all about by avoiding dieting traps and connecting with the Eat Happy Mindset.
- Feel more confident to take charge of your own eating
The course is free, and you’ll have lifetime access.
I used to be a binge eater and over eater. For many years I ate compulsively.
I have healed my relationship with food through mindfulness, connecting with myself, understanding why I eat, and living with more intention for myself. I teach courses and workshops across the UK helping women to heal their relationship with food, so that they can step into their true selves and show up in the world with more confidence.
I teach self-compassion, kindness and connection to heal the food relationship.
Friendly, woman-to-woman support for women who are ready to live a more meaningful life, where food is a joy and life is good.