Who is the workshop for?
This is for you if you are:
- Fed up of dieting
- Want to stop the binge-restrict cycle
- Want to eat ‘normally’ without food thoughts taking up your whole day (and life)
- Feel better about yourself and your body
You do not need to have any previous knowledge of intuitive or mindful eating. This course is ideal for both beginners who want to start to heal their food relationship, and individuals who have already taken steps to feel good about food.
Course Instructor: Rebecca Storch
I run Eat Happy, a friendly coaching service based in West Wales that helps women feel good about how they eat so they can live the life they want. I used to be a binge eater and a compulsive over-eater. I taught myself how to find peace with food – and I now teach the Eat Happy Method to others who want to feel good about their eating as well. It is very similar to intuitive eating, but with lots of practical approaches that can help you get started straight away.
The Benefits of Eating Happy:
• You can eat wherever you are without needing to consult a difficult set of eating rules
• You’ll learn how to eat in total balance, without guilt. This means no guilt if you eat foods that were previously off-limits. (And you can still keep wellness in focus without self-sabotage)
• Balance will look like not weighing yourself and not having to buy clothes of different sizes all the time
• You will always know what feels right by having the Eat Happy Mindset, so you don’t have to worry about over-eating or binge-eating
• Although you’ll be able to eat absolutely anything you want, you will still have lots of motivation to exercise and eat well because your motivation will have changed
• Best of all, you’ll feel good about yourself! You’ll have more confidence to live the life you want to live right now. You can travel, dress the way you want, go for opportunities you want to try because food-stuff and low confidence won’t hold you back anymore
Dates and Times:
Monday 15th 7pm – 9pm
Tuesday 16th 7pm – 9pm
Wednesday 17th 7pm – 9pm
Wednesday 25th – 7pm – 8:30pm
Cancellations & Refunds
I reserve the right to cancel or postpone this workshop. In cases of unforeseeable circumstances, I will give as much notice as possible. If the event is cancelled or postponed I will give a minimum of 5 days notice.
If you wish to cancel, I offer a full refund 10 days before the event and a 50% refund if cancelled between day 10 and day 5 before the event. I’m afraid I can’t offer refunds any closer to the event date. Please let me know as soon as you can should you wish for a refund. Refunds will be given after the date of the event. I also don’t offer refunds on this course after you’ve taken it.
If I feel that you are unsuitable for this course, I’ll happily refund and offer you resources and guidance on what might serve you better. I also reserve the right to remove participants from the course who don’t adhere to the rules of the group.
Can I join this course if I have a clinically diagnosed, or self-diagnosed eating disorder?
I’m afraid this course won’t be suitable for you if you have Anorexia or Bulimia as you will need more specialist support for this. Do check out the B-Eat Website for resources on where you can get help.
Client and Course Participant Testimonials:
“It really has made a difference already, thank you. I know there’s food in the house that I would have binged on before, but I feel a lot calmer about it all now!” Liza M
“I’ve got a much greater awareness of when and why I’m eating and how much emotion is connected with food for me.” Jo R
“I feel I have increased awareness of how I’m eating and how I can let go of some of the control that was making me very unhappy.” Rhian A
“The difference is that I now notice how I feel before, during and after eating. I’m more aware of how food has replaced a lot of the little things I used to enjoy in life.” – Zoe K
“Really positive and informative sessions, providing skills to help with both eating habits and life’s challenges. The group sessions were brill, really interesting to hear everyone’s views and experiences in a relaxed and comfortable setting. I had a really positive week last week after the sessions, felt comfortable eating all foods and accepting I have the choice and can be happy with my choices. I feel I have increased self-awareness and self-confidence.” – Alison C
“Even after a few hours into the workshop I feel like I have the tools to use and feel more positive about my relationship with food!” Lucy F